FAQ’s & Policies
We suggest renting a vehicle at the airport that is suitable for your vacation plans. A car for road travel or an SUV for any surf break hopping or more adventurous travel.
When traveling from Los Cabos, take the toll road from the airport to Cabo San Lucas, then follow the signs to Highway 19. Playa Los Cerritos is at KM 65.Take the dirt road to the beach, turn left and drive until you see the Casa Cerritos sign on the side or back fences.
When traveling from La Paz, take Highway 1 south to KM 65. Take the dirt road to the beach, turn left and drive until you see the Casas Cerritos sign on the side or back fences.
When checking in look for the following welcome sign in front of the Casitas:
• There will be a housekeeping service every seven days. (No daily housekeeping service).
• Beach towels are provided for outside use. Please do not remove interior towels and linens.
• Coffee is supplied as a courtesy for the start of your stay, after which you will be responsible for your own supplies.
• Daily housekeeping service can be provided for an additional fee. (Please see concierge services).
• Casa Cerritos is on a water cistern/septic system. The septic system is very effective; however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
• If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed and clogs the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
• Casa Cerritos is located in a desert area…in Mexico where: Electricity is produced on site/Water & propane must be trucked in/Services don’t always arrive on time. We are proficient at anticipating our needs but unexpected shortfalls can be very difficult to remedy. So we ask you to be cognizant of this by turning off lights, fans and other electric appliances when not in use and to use water wisely.
• Please exercise caution when using the plunge pool. A cover is provided for the pool when it is not in use. Please replace the cover when you are finished using the pool. There is no childproof fence around the pool, so please supervise children in the pool area. No diving allowed as the pool is too shallow for diving. Please use the outdoor shower to rinse sand off before using pool.
• No Smoking! A wall-cleaning sur-charge will be levied for offenders + any burn-marks.
Rental Rates & Fees
• A cleaning fee of USD/$35.00 is due per week or any fraction thereof.
• A 16% tax is due on all non-refundable amounts.
• Homeowner will place a USD/$500.00 hold on the Guest’s credit card as a security deposit. Should there be any damage to the property or furnishings and/or dirt or other mess that requires excessive cleaning a charge will be made for the cost of the damage or USD/$500 whichever is lower.
• The daily rate in $US is due at the time of reservation.
• Upon cancellation of the reservation a refund of the rental rate and fees will be granted as follows:
• Over 30 days…full refund minus a 10% processing fee (based on a 3-day booking).
• Less than 30 days prior to the check in date 50% refund (based on bookings of a week or less).
Legal policy The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur to anyone while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.